A good baby monitor reassures a parent of their child’s safety and is helpful where they need to keep tabs on what their baby is doing from remote locations. There are several of them in the market today but only a few quality brands deliver what a caring parent would want from a monitoring device. Below are some of the three best baby monitors reviews.
Top 3 Best Baby Monitors Reviews
Motorola MBP36 wireless baby monitor
There are some reasons why the Motorola MBP36 wireless baby monitor continuously earns praise reviews from parent and guardians around the world. For one, it integrates 2.44GHz FHSS technology which gives assurance over sound clarity. Besides, 2.44GHz FHSS technology offers an impressive range (200m) and will alert the user when they are out of range; as long as a parent is in the vicinity of their yard, they will always hear when their child cries or calls for help.
Another of the impressive features offered by this baby monitor is a 3.5 Inch LCD screen which provides real time video of what is happening around a child. With infrared night vision technology, a user is still able to watch their baby closely even when the lights are off.
Pros of Motorola MBP36 wireless baby monitor
- Capable of useful functions like pan, tilt and zoom
- A temperature sensor which can be used to alert the user when it is so cold or hot for the baby.
- Has 5 LED lights which are activated by the level of sound in the baby’s room.
- One of the best baby monitors for twins as it comes with an additional camera.
Cons of Motorola MBP36 wireless baby monitor
- The monitor’s battery does not have a very long battery life; it has to be plugged in each and every night although it is not much of a hassle when other benefits are considered.
Summer Infant Baby Touch Monitor
One of the incredible features of this baby monitor is the included touch screen which allows the user to control it by panning and zooming. In addition, users will benefit from the 2-way talk back feature which allows them to soothe their baby from remote locations. For convenience and easy charging, the monitor comes with a docking station. The screen will indicate how much of battery life is left.
Pros of Summer Infant Baby Touch Monitor
- Comes with several battery options for portability. (Integrated battery for the touch screen and AA sized batteries for the cameras)
- Ranks as one of the best baby monitors for two rooms due to the long range secure connection.
- Night vision
Cons of Summer Infant Baby Touch Monitor
- The camera does not adjust down enough which makes it difficult to view what is on the floor.
Samsung SEW-3037W Wireless Video Baby Monitor
With superior and remotely controlled pan, tilt and zoom functionalities this is another of the top-notch baby monitors. Just like the other two discussed above, it comes with 2-way talk feature which allows users to soothe their babies from remote locations. If one has more than one baby, they can take advantage of the expand-ability which allows them to add up to 4 cameras.
Pros of Samsung SEW-3037W Wireless Video Baby Monitor
- Interference free 2.4GHz signal
- Remotely controlled pan, tilt and zoom
- Warns you when the battery is low
- Ranks as one of the best baby monitors with Wi-Fi attributing from its uninterrupted wireless signal.
- Night vision
These best baby monitors reviews will help you choose the most appropriate and fit your needs.